SQNRM Board meets to discuss the way forward in CharlevilleRead More >>
EVENT: Cattle Nutrition – Dry Season Management
Discuss the year ahead, cattle nutrition and dry season decisions as part of this free workshop delivered by DAF Beef Extension Officer Roger Sneath.
Swap ideas, experience and discuss:
- Cattle nutrient requirements and what feeds supply
- Current situation and the year ahead
- Options and decision support tools: agistment, sell, feed, production feed
- Evaluating supplements, reading labels and costing nutrients
- Early weaning and producer reflections on droughts
Smoko and lunch provided. DOWNLOAD THE FLYER HERE.
For more information or to register please contact-
Kate Percival P: 4656 8500 M: 0427 542 283 E: email@example.com
EVENT DATES & VENUES
Tuesday 21 May at the Cunnamulla Shire Hall from 8.30am – 2.30pm.
Wednesday 22 May at the Quilpie Shire hall from 8.30am – 2.30pm
Thursday 23 May at the Mitchell Golf club from 10.30am – 4.30pm
Register by phoning 4656 8500.
This event is supported by GrazingFutures.
GrazingFutures is funded by the Queensland Government’s Drought and Climate Adaption Program (DCAP) that aims to improve drought preparedness and resilience for Queensland producers.